Who meets good land is a producer, supporter, customer or partner who act to change. These stakeholders act to:
– Create economies by enhancing the value of agricultural products useful for human health and the environment
– Fight the abandonment of land from the Apennines to the Alpine areas and the inland areas of the country as well as to create good employment
– Fight climate change through the protection and implementation of biodiversity and the planting of forests.
– Create products accessible to most people also through the construction of an active community of users involved in the projects.
– Privilege and support the small and medium agricultural and agri-food enterprises that live and protect the territory and stand out for the quality of their ecological management and protection.
– Adopt innovative technologies widespread in the territories for production, transformation and quality control, which create opportunities for a new valorization of distinctive specificity and healthiness.
Good land is a community that unites.